What ingredients does it contain?
There are animals that experience more digestive problems than others. These problems can be related with diet and other non-related food factors. A bad digestion can lead to much worse symptoms. Digestive problems can affect the behaviour.
Vetgastril® is a supplementary animal feed based on a gel made out of a sulfate sacarose complex with aluminium hydroxide. It brings nutrients that help during digestion.
In what situations is its use recommended?
- Provides nutrients which help with digestion.
Which presentations are available?
Vetgastril® 50 ml
Box containing a 50 ml bottle and a dosing syringe. Oral suspension.
Vetgastril® 20 ml
Box containing a 20 ml bottle and a dosing syringe. Oral suspension.
Which mode of use is recommended?
Take half an hour before the usual feed. If this is preferable, the dose can be divided into two administrations per day.
For dogs and cats:
- Kittens (up to 5 kg): 1 ml/day.
- Adult cats (5-10 kg): 2 ml/day.
- Puppies (up to 5 kg): 1 ml/day.
- Small dogs (5-10 kg): 2 ml/day.
- Medium-sized dogs (10-20 kg): 4 ml/day.
- Large dogs (20-30 kg): 6 ml/day.
- Very large dogs (from 30 kg): 8 ml/day.
Ferrets, Rodents y Birds:
- 0,2mL of product/kg of weight per day.
Stir before using.