WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Identity: OPKO HEALTH SPAIN, S.L.U. (hereinafter “OPKO”)
Address: Plaça d’Europa, 13-15, L’Hospitalet del Llobregat (08908 Barcelona)
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by OPKO according to the following purposes:
• To carry out the sale or promotion of our products and the maintenance and management of the contractual relationship. The data will be kept for this purpose for as long as the contract is in force and, once it has expired, for the duration of any liabilities arising from the contract.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications from OPKO related to the purposes indicated above, by electronic and/or conventional means, which we will keep unless you tell us otherwise by ticking the appropriate boxes or if you object or revoke your consent.
What categories of data do we process?
OPKO handles the following categories of data:
• Identification data: name, surname, ID card, postal address, e-mail address.
• Data of personal characteristics (position and company)
• Commercial information data.
• Economic, financial or insurance data.
The personal data requested are obligatory, so that the refusal to provide them will make it impossible to carry out the contracted services.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimation for the treatment of your data by OPKO is the commercial relationship that we maintain and, in its case, the correct execution of the requested contract, not being possible its compliance otherwise.
On the other hand, the legitimacy to send commercial communications on products and services similar to those that were the subject of the contract is based on the consent you gave us and which you are now asked to confirm, on the understanding that you may withdraw it at any time, all when the processing cannot be based on legitimate interest. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the above-mentioned purposes are independent, and you may therefore revoke one or more of them, without affecting the others.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE DISCLOSED?
Your data may be communicated to:
• Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
• The State Security Forces and Bodies and the National Intelligence Centre by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
• Banks and financial institutions for the collection of the services offered.
• Other companies of the business group, of Spanish nationality, for internal administrative purposes and the management of the products and services contracted.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can send us a letter to OPKO HEALTH SPAIN, S.L.U., Plaça d’Europa, 13-15, L’Hospitalet del Llobregat (08908 Barcelona), or to the e-mail address ProteccionDeDatos.Spain@opko.com, with the Reference “Data Protection”, enclosing a photocopy of your identity card, to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
• To revoke the consents granted.
• To obtain confirmation as to whether personal data is being processed by OPKO that whether they concern you or not
• Accessing your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected.
• Obtain from OPKO the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
• Oppose the processing of your data. OPKO will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of any claims.
• Request the portability of your data.
• File a complaint regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (by post, through the public administration registers, or using the agency’s electronic headquarters (http://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/). For more information visit https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/infoSede/detallePreguntaFAQ.jsf?idPregunta=FAQ%2F00219