What ingredients does it contain?
The addition of the nutrients contained in Hyaloral® contribute to the development and maintenance of joints when added to a regular diet.
Enzymaticaly hydrolyzed pig collagen
Main component and structural basis of hyaline cartilage in the joints.
Amino sugar which contributes to the maintenance of correct joint functioning
The main component of the synovial fluid. Promotes the nutrition of the cartilage.
Component of the synovial fluid. Promotes the nutrition of the cartilage.
Natural substance which shoes a strong antioxidant action.
In what situations is its use recommended?
Hyaloral® Gel For Puppies And Cats
- To help with the correct development of joints, tendons and ligaments.
- Articular lubrication.
Hyaloral® Small and Medium-sized Breeds Hyaloral® Large and Giant Breeds
- Provides nutrients which help with joints, tendons and ligaments.
Which presentations are available?
Hyaloral® Gel For Puppies and CatsBox containing a 50 ml bottle and a dosing syringe. Oral gel.
Hyaloral® Small and Medium-sized BreedsBoxes containing 90 and 270 tablets each of 0.95 g.
Hyaloral® Large and Giant Breeds BottlesContaining 120 and 360 tablets each of 5 g which can easily be divided to facilitate their consumption.
Which mode of use is recommended?
Hyaloral® Gel for Puppies and Cats
- For cats: 3 ml per day.
- For puppies up to 5 kg: 1.5 ml per day.
- For puppies between 5 and 10 kg: 3 ml per day.
- For ferrets, rabbits, rodents and birds: 0.5 ml per kg of body weight per day.
Hyaloral® Small and Medium-sized Breeds
- 1 tablet/5 kg of body weight per day.
Hyaloral® Large and Giant Breeds
- 1 tablet/20 kg of body weight per day.
- Dogs of 40 kg or more: 2 tablets per day.