What ingredients does it contain?
Daforte® is a food supply based on Attapulgita, Enterococcus faecium, mannan-oligosaccharides, fructo-oligosaccharides, potassium chloride, sodium chloride and zinc. Nutrients that contribute on the normal functionality of the digestive tract
In what situations is its use recommended?
- Provides nutrients which help with intestinal transit.
Which presentations are available?
Daforte® 50 ml
Box containing a 50 ml bottle and a dosing syringe. Oral suspension.
Daforte® 20 ml
Box containing a 20 ml bottle and a dosing syringe. Oral suspension.
Which mode of use is recommended?
- For kittens (up to 5 kg): 2 ml/day.
- For adult cats (5-10 kg): 4 ml/day
- For puppies (up to 5 kg): 2 ml/day
- For small dogs (5-10 kg): 4 ml/day
- For medium-sized dogs (10-20 kg): 8 ml/day
- For large dogs (from 20 kg): 10 ml/day.
Stir before using.