This website uses its own and third party cookies, which are small files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow you to be identified as a user who has visited our website previously, viewed certain pages, etc. In addition, it allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information.
If you continue to browse without changing your cookie settings, we understand that you consent to the installation of cookies.
For more information about Google Analytics click here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
You can prevent the recording of the data provided by the cookie to Google regarding the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
Social network cookies access the user’s profile to include their socio-demographic information in overall statistics of the entire audience that visits this website, which allows us to analyze the different users with the main objective of improving the browsing experience. In addition, this cookie allows the user to publish content from this website on their social profile by using the share button on a blog post on the user’s Facebook.
As for the Facebook advertising cookies, they track the user’s behaviour on the website in order to offer a better media experience (of ads and content), adapting them to those that may interest you the most.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
– For more information about Firefox click here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-#w_configurar-las-cookies
– For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– For more information about Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es- EN/cookies.html
If you disable cookies, here are examples of what can happen:
- You will not be able to share content from this website on Facebook.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences.
- You will not be able to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency, or language.
- This website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, making it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- You will not be able to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising income of the web.