What ingredients does it contain?
Changes in the daily pets routine such as separation from their owners, change of home, visits from guests, disappearance of a member of the family, change of owner, trips, visits to the vet or the hairdresser and washing services, sudden noises such as fireworks etc. can cause them to be nervous and uneasy.
Essential amino acid that is the precursor to serotonin.
Valerenic acid from a valerian extract
Amino acid which acts as a CNS neurotransmitter inhibitor.
Flavonoids from a passion-flower extract
Nutrients which help with relaxation.
In what situations is its use recommended?
Calmatonine® provides nutrients which help with:
- Situations that change relaxation: noise (fireworks, firecrackers, storms etc.), changes in their daily surroundings, changes in habitat.
- Sleep regulation.
- Pecking in the case of birds.
Which presentations are available?
Clinical bottle containing 120 tablets, in blisters each containing 10 tablets and dispensation sachets.
Which mode of use is recommended?
Occasional use: supply product between 30 minutes and one hour before the desired moment.
Constant use: your pet can take the product for 6 weeks continuously.
- Between half and one tablet per day.
- Dogs till 10kg between half and one tablet per day.
- Dogs between 10-20kg between one and two tablets per day.
- Dogs between 20-30kg between one and a half and three tablets per day.
- Dogs between 30-40kg between two and four tablets per day.
- Dogs from 40kg and beyond: between three and 6 tablets per day.
Ferrets, Rodents, Birds:
- ¼ tablet per day.
Adjust the indicated uptake respecting the required result. If it is wished, mix it with the common feed. For being a supplementary food it can be taken uninterrupted.